Our courses are designed to make Driver CPC fun, interesting and interactive (because we know drivers don’t like being in the classroom!).
Our extensive library of training topics includes: vulnerable road users, driving in challenging weather, telematics, professional driving, breakdowns, in-cab distractions and much more.
RTITB Driver CPC training will:
- Ensure you are treated like a professional
- Ensure your training is delivered by properly qualified instructors with real-world experience
- Ensure you have RTITB’s support if there is anything you are not happy with
- Give you the opportunity to be rewarded with a certificate of training that recognises your professional status
What is the purpose of the Driver CPC?
Driver CPC is designed to enhance the existing knowledge and skills of drivers to ensure that they continue to be safe, courteous and drive in an environmentally friendly manner.
Driver CPC training will;
- improve road safety
- support the road freight and passenger transport industries by providing savings through cost effective, defensive and efficient driving helping the transport industry with staff recruitment and retention.
- raise the profile of the driving profession by maintaining high skills, improving career opportunities therefore enhancing the image of drivers as professionals.
- help the environment through reduced fuel consumption, vehicle wear and tear, reducing damage to the environment.